HOT MESS ADVISORY
The website is currently under redesign. Explore at own risk. Relaunch coming soon. Maybe. Hopefully. Hell if I know…
Still, I’m glad you’re here nonetheless. Welcome…
I’m Jennifer, aka “JENMEDIA.” In short, I’m a mixed discipline creative… a visual artist and graphic designer, also with a background in computer science and digital marketing. Versatile, I wear a few hats in the art/design, brand influence, and digital wormholes.
- Art; sketch, illustration, paint, stencil
- Digital imaging; composite; manipulation
- Graphic/web design; eblast, vector, digital illustration; print/web; page layout, magazine; talent brand/promo
- Brand/copy writer
- Social Media Voice/Mgt. (among other hats/roles)
THE STATUS QUOTH
“The Status Quoth” is an ongoing black hole of quotes I post daily.
- THE STATUS QUOTH (7/31/2017) - “Life is hard; It’s even harder if you’re stupid.” John Wayne
- THE STATUS QUOTH (6/4/2017) - “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- THE STATUS QUOTH (4/5/2017) - “I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.” Steve Martin
- THE STATUS QUOTH (1/30/2017) - “Be yourself; everyone else is taken.” Oscar Wilde
- THE STATUS QUOTH (10/7/2015) - “You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.” Frank Zappa
- THE STATUS QUOTH (9/12/2015) - “I hate housework! You make the beds, you do the dishes and six months later you have to start all over again.” Joan Rivers
- THE STATUS QUOTH (5/22/2015) - “I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They’re beautiful. Everybody’s plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.” Andy Warhol
- THE STATUS QUOTH (11/2/2014) - “Behind every successful man is a woman… …behind her is his wife.” Groucho Marx
- THE STATUS QUOTH (6/23/2018) - “Don’t give a woman advice; one should never give a woman anything she can’t wear in the evening.” Oscar Wilde
- THE STATUS QUOTH (6/19/2018) - “The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.” Moliere
- THE STATUS QUOTH (6/18/2018) - “Marrying a man is like buying something you’ve been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn’t always go with everything else in the house.” Jean Kerr
- THE STATUS QUOTH (6/18/2018) - “As we are, so we see.” William Blake
- THE STATUS QUOTH (6/18/2018) - “Perfectionism is the enemy of profitability.” Mark Cuban
- THE STATUS QUOTH (6/18/2018) - “Who can take a sunrise — sprinkle it with dew — cover it with choc’late and a miracle or two? The Candy Man… Oh, the Candy Man can. ‘Cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good…” Sammy Davis Jr.
- THE STATUS QUOTH (6/14/2018) - “Make your own rules or be a slave to another man’s.” William Blake
- THE STATUS QUOTH (6/13/2018) - “Men are simpler than you imagine my sweet child. But what goes on in the twisted, tortuous minds of women would baffle anyone.” Daphne du Maurier
- THE STATUS QUOTH (6/12/2018) - “Some are born to sweet delight, Some are born to endless night.” William Blake
- THE STATUS QUOTH (6/11/2018) - “I can eat a man, but I’m not sure of the fiber content.” Jenny Eclair
- THE STATUS QUOTH (6/11/2018) - “If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?” Joe Namath
- THE STATUS QUOTH (6/10/2018) - —A kid once said to me “Do you get hangovers?” I said, “To get hangovers you have to stop drinking.” Lemmy Kilmister
For more quotes visit my blog disheveled.